Sunday, December 11, 2011

From a Day with Mommom

Yesterday was a day full of weddings and Christmas parties. I was in my friend Claire's elegant evening wedding, my parents went to a beautiful morning-in-the-garden wedding and also attended the evening wedding, and my sisters worked for a catering company that was supplying food for a massive all-day Christmas party. Consequentially, Ellie spent the whole day with my grandmother, Mommom. They went shopping and baked cookies and ate at Chick-fil-a and had lots of fun conversation. The ellie-ism of the day, however, came after dinner during popcorn-and-a-movie time. This is the conversation as relayed to me by Mommom:

Ellie: "There's popcorn stuck in my tooth!"
Mommom: "Well use your finger to get it out."
Ellie: "But....my finger can't see where it is!"

No comments:

Post a Comment