Monday, November 28, 2011

Cowgirl Party, About Dad, and others...

So sorry that i've been lax on posting lately! We've had quite a few ellie-isms this past month as you can imagine! I'll recap the latest and most memorable from the list:


Ellie-ism #306

Mom: "You're supposed to dress like a cowgirl!"
Ellie: "Oh is it a cowgirl party?"
Mom: "Yes!"
Ellie: "Oh ok...I'm going to bring my horse because I don't have a cow."

Ellie-ism #307
- At thanksgiving, looking at the name-cards on the table
Ellie: "Who's name is that?"
Shannon: "That says 'Dad'."
Ellie: "Whose dad, your dad or my dad?"
Shannon: "You're dad!"
Ellie: "No! MY dad is the one with GRAY HAIR!!!"

Ellie-ism #308
-every time we pass a cemetery or she plays the piano:
Ellie: "LOOK!!! those flowers would be perfect for your wedding!!"
Ellie: "Did you hear my song? That would be PERFECT to walk to in your wedding! Is it slow enough? Isn't it beautiful?"

No comments:

Post a Comment