Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm Thinking of an Animal...

So tonight between Ellie's bath time and bedtime, we went for a ride in the car. During the trip, she asked if we could play the "I'm Thinking of an Animal" game. These may be my all-time favorite Ellie-isms.

#302-
El: "I'm thinking of an animal......uuummm.....it has no legs, no nose, no restaurants, no lights, no grass, no stripes, it's not a snake or a giraffe or an elephant or a zebra or a tiger because we already talked about those."
Me: "Oh wow....um...is it a skink?"
El: "HA! No it's not a stink! Those spray you and they smell yuuuuucky! That's embarrassing..."

#303-
Me: "I'm thinking of an animal....that's LOOOUUUD and swings around on trees and has looong arms."
El: "...a Cerulla?"
Me: "......................what's a Cerulla?"
El: "You know, a Cerulla. CER-UL-LA. It's like a monkey except it's not loud and it doesn't swing on trees."

#304-
Dad: "...What about a Howler monkey?"
El: "Noooo! I don't like Howling monkeys. They're too loud."
Me: "Why don't you like them?"
El: "I just dont ok?"
Dad: "They sound like this: AAAOOOOOOOO!"
El: "Stop! You're scaring me!"

#305
El: "I'm thinking of an animal that has ears and a nose."
Dad: "......every animal has ears and a nose. Can you give me another hint?"
El: "Just think about it, ok?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment